- You are at your best when you are yourself. Be the best YOU you can be!
- God can surgically remove sin from the depths of our hearts, victoriously breaking the cycle of sin. Hallelujah
- Good intentions are simply that – good. Convert your intentions into action. Just do it.
- It is more prudent to be holy than to be religious. Go beyond attending church, connect with God.
- We don’t do good works to be saved. We do good works because we are saved.
- Life is about crossing bridges when faced with flooding rivers. Avoid burning those bridges lest you may have to cross the same rivers tomorrow.
- Falling in love with you meant giving you all I had. I lay bare & vulnerable – at your mercy. Be gentle, my fragile heart is in your hands.
- While your background & circumstances have determined your current state, your decisions & corresponding actions will determine your destiny
- You are the Gospel transmitter. The message you speak through your actions must validate the Gospel you proclaim with your lips!
- The arrival of the Light is the destruction of darkness. Choose the Light.
- Jesus lit up the universe to be the light in this sinful world; Jesus lit up my heart to be the light in my sinful life.
- Worry is cheap, it keeps you busy for nothing.
- The struggles you are facing today are not the destination; they are just layovers on your way to your destiny. Tomorrow will be brighter.
- To come to Jesus, we have to leave it all, and fully dedicate ourselves to Him. Forsake it all to give your all to Him.
- Before Jesus, you were NOBODY. With Jesus you are SOMEBODY. Now take Jesus to EVERYBODY!
- It may be that a few devotees will march into Heaven while a bunch of carefree, cool people slide into Hell.
- Beauty, success, fame, riches can get you many friends. Failure, suffering, poverty reveal who your real friends are.
- Many people hurt. They are on the mat of sin & self-pity. Do you even notice them? Are you tenacious enough to lift them up to Jesus?
- Where the devil is, death is. Where Jesus is, LIFE is. Choose LIFE.
- When Jesus speaks, raging seas calm down. When Jesus speaks, dangerous storms turn into sunshine! Call on Jesus in the midst of your storms.
3 thoughts on “Quotes To Live By”
I absolutely love this one: “You are at your best when you are yourself. Be the best YOU you can be!” That is a very true statement… to be the best I can be for my Lord! Thanks for these reminders today. I love you!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you my love
Thank You it’s just what I needed. always words of wisdom that, I am thankful for.